Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Branching Out

Okay, I finally did it. I added color to my house. For years now I have been afraid of color. For those who have been to my house know what I mean. Tan walls, carpet, tile and furniture. Sigh....So I am trying to branch out. I of course started with the smallest room in my house. :-p I figure if I absolutely hated it, I could easily change it back with out spending big $$$. I know these aren't the best pictures but it's proof there is another color besides tan. Mossy Green and White! Jimmy did such a good job. Don't you think?






3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks really nice! I keep wanting to do something bold in our family room on the wall with the fireplace, or in our master bedroom, but I'm just too lazy to ever do it! :)

Lissa said...

Oooo..I love it, that color is calming. I always think a splash of color makes things look so new and fun!

shanni said...

I love it! It's beautiful. I have been playing around with adding the bead board in my bathroom and now that I see yours I think I will! Thanks for the ideas :P