Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Dylan!





Dylan turned 9 today! He had a great day. He chose Cinnamon Toast crunch for his breakfast. We headed to church, during Primary he had to stand in front of everyone and we all sang to him. I could tell he was a little embarrassed but he was a trooper and made it through the song. When we came home and had a family birthday party for him. He chose a great dinner. Then he opened all of his gifts. He as usual was spoiled especially from Grandpa and Grandma. All in all he had a great day! Happy Birthday Dylan! We love you.












2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! Can't believe he's 9! Glad he had a good day. (Oh, and that cake looks YUMMY!)

Lissa said...

I ditto what Rebecca said about that cake, my mouth is watering!

Happy BIrthday Dylan!

I am such a bad aunt. Every time someone has a birthday I tell myself I have got to be better and do something for them, but it never fails...I forget!