Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged....

I was tagged by Shannon.....Killer! Just like Shannon I have a really difficult time coming up with stuff like this. I will try my best not to bore you too much. Here it goes....

1. A Loyal Friend. I have friends that I have known for a really long time. I love all of my friends. I have learned so much from each of them. They have been with me through good times and bad times. I would do anything I could for them.

2. I love to dance. It started at a very young age. I remember watching Michael Jackson's Thriller. I was mesmerized. I love all types of dance. I love watching the dance reality shows. I try and do the moves and my kid’s kind of laugh at me. But tell me I do a good job. hehe . Love it!

3. Crazy about my family. They are the light of my life. I love everything about each one of them. They are each so important to me. They have taught me a lot about myself. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

4. Habit of tag lines. At the office you can always hear me saying "Killer" or "For the love..." I have notice people around me have picked them up as well or have I picked it up from them. I'm not sure. But it's probably a bad habit that I'm not sure I can break.

5. I jam out in my car. I don't as much with my kids in the car, but when I am alone...watch out. As Shannon is fully aware. hehe.

6. I love chocolate. I am kind of a chocolate snob. I only like certain kinds of chocolate. I don't really like dark chocolate or super sweet chocolate. I don't know....I like what I like.

So there it is. Not to exciting...what can I say I am boring. So now I have to pick 6 people. Angela * Cari * Olivia * Lissa * Rebecca *. Good Luck Ladies.

1. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and post their names; then goes to their blog, leaves them a comment by letting them know that they have been tagged and invites them to read your blog.

2 comments:

Libby said...

It is "killer!" to be tagged! But it was fun to learn things about you I didn't know! I might have to copy you on the "for the love" that's a great one!

shanni said...

Love it! Thanks for playing because it is fun to get to know you better :P You are an amazing friend and from the very beginning I felt that about you! THANKS!