Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged

Okay so my sis-in-law tagged me awhile ago. I finally have had time to get to it. Here it goes.


Seven things that I love.

1. I love M&M's. I love almost all of the little morsels except for the almond M&M's. My nickname for them is "My happy pills".

2. I love to laugh. Sometimes life gets to serious and daunting. I love those little moments that you can just have a good laugh.

3. I love going to movies.

4. I love the smell of clean babies.

5. I love to dance. I love to watch anything about dancing or watching my nieces dance.

6. I love my friends. They are so much fun and they help me through difficult times.

7. I love going on vacations. Come to think of it I need one right know. :-)

Seven things I hate.

1. I hate not being able to sleep in late on Saturday's.

2. I hate to go grocery shopping.

3. I hate filing paperwork.

4. I hate when I have to repeat myself more than three times.

5. I hate mushrooms.

6. I hate eggs. Let me clarify, I like eggs when it's incorporated with a recipes like cookies. :-) But to eat a scrambled eggs. YUCK!!

7. I hate liars.

That took me a long time. Phew I made it through. I tag anyone who wants to try this out. Good luck.

No comments: