Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!!

Here are the kids ready for trick 0r treating. The boys went out with their friends this year. Savannah and I went out and got loads of treats. Yummy! Savannah won a prize at the ward Halloween party. I think it was her personality that won not the costume. We had lots of fun.

Rylan at the school Halloween parade. We had to paint his face since the school won't let them wear masks. Obviously, some kids didn't listen to the no mask rule.....

Here is Dylan. He got mad that his helmet wouldn't stay on his head, so he took it off.


Savannah with her friend Lindy. They are so cute at this age.



3 comments:

Lissa said...

I love the costumes! How fun that their school still does a parade, none of the school here are allowed to:(

Heather said...

They look so cute in there costumes!! I was sad because Carlie's school would not let the kids wear costumes at school! I was looking forward to her first Halloween parade and they don't do any of that!!

Rebecca said...

Did I completely miss this post or do you do like I do and back date for posterity? LOL LOVE the costumes! Mike especially loved Rylan's. :)