Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Savannah's Twitterpaitted....



On Saturday Jim and I wanted to do something fun with the kids. We took them to see Monsters vs. Alien's. It was a cute show. Then we decided to go to the car show. Jim and I love old muscle cars. My fav is '69 Mustang GT or Shelby. Jim's is '69 Camero SS. Any how we were enjoying all of the cars and the announcer came over the PA system and said that "Rico from Hannah Montana" would be appearing in 15 minutes. Well Savannah went a little crazy. Mom, we HAVE to go and see Rico. I told her I didn't know which one he was. You should have seen the look she gave me. She even rolled her eyes. At that moment I knew I was "un-cool". I told her okay we will go and stand in line. I couldn't believe how long this line was. It was full of little girls. As we approached the table were "Rico" was signing Savannah waived me down to her level. She whispered in my ear that she didn't like Rico's new hair do. Apparently he cut it. It was finally Savannah's turn to get an autograph. "Rico" couldn't be nicer. He was very cute with Savannah. He told her she was very pretty. She turned red. I thought it was hilarious. She then proceeded to ask him why he cut his hair. He told her it was for a movie he was doing. She reply "oh". I then asked if I could take their picture. He let us. For the rest of the car show "Rico" is all Savannah talked about.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe you didn't know who "Rico" was!!!:) How fun! Carlie can't wait to go to the new Hannah Montana movie:)

Andee said...

hahaha that is SO cute!! I love Savannah. That would have been fun to see her reaction

BreeAnn said...

Oh my heck that is adorable! I'm jealous! Wish I coulda come! :P

Lissa said...

I love that she even asked him about his hair cut!

Christy said...

So cute! She is really growin up isn't she1

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Yeah, I work at Disney World and when my nieces and nephews talk to me about it and I don't know who these kids are, they look at me like I am an alien. I am glad she had a good experience!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

LOL!!! Too funny! How old is she again??? Ha! Ha! Ha!