Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday RYLAN!



Time fly’s by and Rylan is now 11. I can hardly believe it. I took the day off work not only for Rylan's birthday but I had to go to school and do a walking parent/teacher conference with Savannah. I decided it would be fun to check the kids out of school and go to a birthday lunch. Rylan got to pick the restaurant. My parent joined us. We then asked Rylan what he wanted to do. He chose to go to a movie. We saw Hotel for Dogs. It was a fun movie for kids especially if they like dogs. We then had a yummy dinner selected by Rylan. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans and rolls. He got some great gifts from the family. His favorites remote controlled airplane, basketball and movie tickets. And of course MONEY!

For Rylan's 11th birthday here are Mom & Dad's top 11.
1. Super duper handsome
2. Smart
3. Athletic
4. Good example to his brother and sister.
5. Loyal friend
6. Funny
7. Good student
8. Reliable
9. Honest
10. Very affectionate
11. Coolest kid you'll ever met.

4 comments:

Andee said...

oh man! he is getting so big I just can't believe it!
I remember when you were pregnant with him..it seems like it was like 2 years ago..weird.
lol
Happy Birthday Rylan!!!!!!!

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a handsome guy!

shanni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shanni said...

I love how you make a 'Top 11 List'. You are always so creative! Happy Birthday Rylan .. we think you are super duper handsome too!