Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love to see the temple!!



Saturday we went to the Draper temple open house. I was a fun experience to take the kids to. A couple of weeks before we went I told them about my visit/ tour of the Jordan River Temple when I was young. I talked about the feelings I had and the funny white booties we had to wear on our shoes. As we arrived at the temple the kids were asking a lot of question about the symbols. It fun to see the curiosity they had. Savannah told me that is where princesses get married. I told her yes that's right. The boys were really interested in the font. Rylan only has to wait one more year before he can get his recommend and go to the temple. I am so excited to take him.

editor's note: I copied this pix from Andee. Thanks sweetie!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great experience for the kids!! I never got to go to an open house when I was young! We are hoping to take the kids (if not to Draper to the new South Jordan one):)

Christy said...

It was fun to read about your kids reactions. Loved the princess comment from your daughter!

Rebecca said...

Your kids are so sweet! It was really fun, glad we got to see you guys!