Monday, December 8, 2008

BreeAnn's Shower

Aunt Anita, Beth, Lindsey, Nikki, Aunt Judy, Jen, Liann and Drew.

BreeAnn getting a little sum then sum then.......

Opening presents and fill out advise cards.


BreeAnn and Savannah hangin out.

Karcie and her lovely girls, Andee, BreeAnn and Cathy.
I can't believe its has come and gone already. Denise and I planned BreeAnn's shower and it turned out great. The food was good and the company even better. We missed those who couldn't be with us. On to the wedding. :-)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad I made it! It was so nice to visit with family. And glad you all hung out a little later! You guys throw a great party!

Jen & Johnny said...

It was so much fun seeing you and all the others Aunts and cousins!!! It was a wonderful shower!!! We will definitely have to get together soon~ neighbor!!!! You are GREAT!!!!

Lissa said...

Yeah, I'm glad it turned out so fun!

BreeAnn said...

Yeah! party!
Thanks for the shower! You rock!