Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2nd row vs. 7th row!



I got two tickets to go to the Jazz vs. Bulls Basketball game. Jim had too much homework so I took Rylan. He was in heaven. The tickets were waiting in will call, so I had no idea what great seats we were getting until I picked them up. The lady handed me the envelope and I looked inside and glanced at the tickets. I looked up at Rylan all wide eyed. "Mom what's wrong?" Rylan said. I said nothing how would you like to sit on the 7th row behind the hoop? Rylan was so excited we started laughing and talking about how awesome it was going to be. Plus we received two tickets to the halftime munchies’ lounge. Basically you get popcorn, nachos, desserts and all the soda pop you can handle. We stopped by the concession stand and bought Rylan and Jazz baseball hat. He proudly put it on his head and we headed down to our seats. I have never sat so close. I could hear the player's talking smack, grunting and I could see the beads of sweat on their foreheads. Holy cow what a fun experience for Rylan and I. The folks who invited me had seat on the 7th row and on the 2nd row. After halftime Rylan took a turn sitting on the 2nd row. He loved it. But he said after the game that he could see better on the 7th row. Thanks Bobbi, Teresa and Chris for taking us to the game.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's the way to go if you are going to see the Jazz!!:) How fun!!

Lissa said...

How fun is that?! I bet Jim was so mad he didn't get to go!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How fun! The seats sound awesome! Whoot woot!!! :)