Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Today Savannah turned 5. I can’t believe my baby is 5. I was so excited to have a girly party. My oh my was it ever girly. This morning I told her "Happy Birthday" you are officially five. She said no i'm not. I don't turn five until I get the "Happy Birthday" song and I blow out my candles. Who can argue with that? She invited all of her friends from church and her cousin. We asked the girls to wear a princess dress. They did such a great job, they all looked beautiful. And Sam looked handsome as always. We decorated crowns and played “kiss the frog” a spin off of pin the tail on the donkey. Savannah helped me make the cupcakes and decorate for her party. She had such a great time. Thanks beautiful princesses and handsome prince for a fabulous party.

Savannah favorite cereal "Barbie".




6 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cute party. Looks like a lot of fun! I'm sure all the princesses loved it... and I love the kiss the frog game!

PFEIFER PFAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!! We're excited to see you soon!

Christy said...

Love your blog, super cute layout! What a fun birthday party! I have a girly girl too in fact we have loved trying out the hairstyles we got from a link on your blog. Thanks!

Lissa said...

How fitting to have a princess party! I adore the look on her face in that top picture...priceless!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Savannah! Wow, looks like a wonderful party! How adorable!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How cute! Aren't girlie parties fun? I sure love them maybe that's cause that's all I get :) Who knows?? They rock. I am glad to see she had a good time!