Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July





We were lucky to have Brynlee spend the night and join us for the annual 4th of July parade. I have been going and riding in this parade since I was a little girl. It's fun to pass the tradition on to my kids. This year the boys decorated their bikes and rode in the parade. They did such a good job on their bikes. We also saw some of my classmates from high school. It was fun to catch up with them and to see their kids. We then enjoyed a yummy lunch at my mom's house. Later that evening we had all of the friends and their kids over and did our spectacular firework display. Equipped with illegal fireworks. Sorry no picture. I can't have documentation. Luckily we didn't get caught. We had a great time eating, talking and having a water fight. Thanks to everyone for an awesome day.






1 comment:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had an good 4th too!! Tell the boys their bikes look awesome :) It looks like we missed out on a lot of fun. Sorry we are party poopers!! We'll have to get together soon!!