Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Rise and Shine! The kids and I got up early to make Dad breakfast in bed. The kids were so excited. The boys made the scrambled eggs. Savannah made the toast. I supervised. They did a great job. I got the serving tray and a quick photo ops and Dad had an awesome breakfast in bed.


Jim and Rylan celebrated Father’s Day a day early and flew up to Rexburg, ID to see an air show. Randy and Jim said the flight up there was smooth and beautiful. Once there Jim called our friends the Ferguson’s and they joined them for a little while. They were happy to see them. Thanks Libby and Jackson for taking some time. The show had a few scary moments until the guys realized it was part of the show. All in all they had a great time.
We all went to church and had a nice day. The Primary asked all of the Dad’s who had children in primary to come and be with us for a surprise. We enjoyed ice cream and wafer cookies. I teach Savannah’s class and she was so excited to see her Dad in primary. So told him several time that she was glad he came. Jim is so cute with her.

We then had my family come over for a Father’s Day BBQ. We had some yummy food. We miss Angela, Nick and Nate.

I am so thankful for the great men in my life. They are such a good support for me. I also know that they love the kids and me. What more could you ask for.

Happy Father’s Day!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great Father's Day weekend!