Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



This weekend was our anniversary. It was awesome. My parents took the kids to the cabin for the weekend. So we had a wonderful time kid free. Jim got a convertible mustang to cruise around in. Friday we went to dinner with our good friends Randy and Becky. Saturday we went to a movie "What happens in Vegas" we loved the movie. Perfect for a good laugh. Jim then surprised me and took me to La Caille for dinner. It was good, but my favorite part of the meal was the chocolate dipped strawberries with the sparkler candle. He was so sweet to make our anniversary so special. We then just drove around in the mustang. It was so nice to just be with each other. We have had our ups and downs but we can always count on each other for support and love. I am so lucky. I love you very much Jimmy!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the pictures, it is always fun to look back and see the changes people make, you both look so great! and young!!! I'm glad you had a good weekend!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

shanni said...

How fun! I look at those pictures and I think -- 'that wasn't too long ago' but it's amazing how life has changed since then. One thing is still the same and that is we are all good friends. I can't believe how fast time flies. Hope you had a wonderful weekend. We love you.