Monday, February 4, 2008

More Snow

Okay I admit it! I am tired of the snow. It seems like it has been snowing non-stop since we got back from our trip. It wouldn't be so bad if I knew that every where in the world was in the same situation. But I know for a fact there are people sitting on a beach some where enjoying warm sunny weather. Sigh!!

The kids have had a great time playing in the snow. Another confession, since the boys are old enough I haven't had to shovel too much snow....isn't that what kids are for? just kidding. Moderation in all things....shovel some snow off the driveway, take a break and make snow angels....it all works out.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We can't WAIT until C and H are old enough to do that! I love snow... IF I can just look at it and not have to go out in it! But how often does that really happen? LOL