Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Aren't they cute!







Tonight the boys had the annual Blue and Gold banquet for cub scouts. They were so excited because the finally got to wear their scout shirts. I have been so busy that was last on my list, but Rylan's leader took the shirt and sewed the patches on. I am so grateful because they have waited a long time. I still have a hard time believing that the boys are old enough to be in cub scouts. They received a lot of awards. They really enjoy the scouting program. They were excited to show us the decorations that they made. The theme was Chinese New Year. They boys made dragons and had a parade of dragons. They also made Chinese lanterns. All in all it was a fun night for the whole family.






2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Holy Cow! They're not old enough for Cub Scouts!!! LOL They are so cute. We're going to B and G banquet tomorrow night for our Den. But our Pack changed it from Chinese New Year to Mexican Fiesta because it's cheaper! :( Bummer....

AmyJo said...

Oh my goodness your family is beautiful!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you guys. I want to see more pics of you and Jimmy!! Love ya lots