Monday, November 9, 2009

So much fun!!








I can't believe this weekend is already over. It went by too fast. Savannah and I went to Baltimore to visit my sister Angela, her hubby Nick and Baby Ian. He is the cutest little baby ever. We went to his doctor's visit and he is a whooping 6 lbs 6 oz. at 2 weeks. Seriously, my kids were never this small outside the womb. I enjoyed every second with him. He is such a cuddler. His little goo's are to die for. Can you tell I am in love? I also got to spend some time with my little brother Mathew. He has been living in Miami for the past 5 months trying to launch a computer software company. Things are going well for him. This makes me happy for him. Ang and Nick took Savannah and I to Washington DC to check out the white house and the monuments around town. It is so amazing to see these buildings in real life. Takes history to a whole new level. I am so bummed that some of my siblings and newest nephew live so far away. But there is always Skype. Right? Or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Love you Baby Ian...see you in January!

1 comment:

cdemie said...

Ahhh...he is so cute and tiny! I can tell you are a proud Aunt and Savannah is a proud cousin!