Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day


I was treated like a queen by my kids and cute hubby. On Saturday we helped Grandma Betty plant our Mother's day gift. We bought some flowers for her garden. They turned out so pretty. Sunday was a crazy day, we went to church and Jim had a study group over. We then ate a yummy dinner at Grandma's house. But for lunch (during the study group) the kids and I went on a picnic. It was so fun to be with them. I was also fun to see how they acted while at the park. Some other smaller children joined my kiddos on the playground. Rylan and Dylan really impressed me with the kindness to the little kids. They got everyone to play hide tag. Savannah also made a friend. All of the kids made sure that each had equal turns. I am so proud of them.

Here is what I got for Mother's Day. Yes. I requested them. I want to start running. Maybe next year run in a half marathon or something. I will defiantly start small and see where it takes me.

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

Lets run one together! I bought some running stuff about a month ago. Blake is more into lifting weights than running. Haha so I could use the encouragement!

Heather said...

I just started running and have never run before! I am going to run the Provo River 1/2 Marathon in August. It's not to late to start training for something like that:)