Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Disneyland










Here are some more pictures of us in Disneyland. We had such a great time. It was a much needed family vacation. I love hanging out with my family. They are the best people in the whole world.

Savannah and I stood in line for almost 2 hours to see the princess. It ended up being worth it, but it wasn't fun. We rode all of the rides at least once in both parks. Savannah hated I mean hated the Tower of Terror. She still talks about how much she hates it. All of us loved Soarin' in California adventure. Our other favorite ride was Splash Mountain. One day we stayed at the park for 13 hours. I was so glad we didn't have really small children. I was sick of strollers by the time we went home. We also visited Downtown Disney. The boys were in hogs heaven at the Lego store. They had some really cool lego models. It was Awesome!!

We had a great time in Cali.

2 comments:

Heather said...

We love disneyland, but I HATE the Tower of Terror too!!! I don't blame Savannah at all:)

Christy said...

You took some really cute photos. My family has mixed feelings about the tower ride too. I love it!