Sunday, May 11, 2008

Weekend fun with good Friends

I haven't been able to post for a while since the computer has been acting funny. But alias all is well now. A couple of weekends ago we invited some friends over to hang out. Since everyone has been hibernating we thought it would be fun to BBQ and play guitar hero.

Jim and Randy battling it out over "Welcome to the Jungle".


Shawn chillin' on the couch. I must say he is quite the master guitar player. I believe he was playing expert. (hardest level).

Jace looking around me. Basically "Get out of my way lady I'm tryin to jam here." Jace totally gets into it. It's so cute.


Outside playing on the tramp and chillin with Gunner. (Jace and Kaden)


Here is Sam and Grant hanging out. Trying to see what the girlies are up to. Sam is my little buddy. He updates me on all of the things that are happening. They are so fun to have around. They remind me of Rylan and Dylan at that age.



Last but not least here are the girls playing princesses. Mickaylee is so cute. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. A combo of her Mom and Dad (Misti and Shawn).

We had so much fun getting together. Thanks for coming. We will do it again soon. **Editor note** Yes there are no picture of the ladies we were busy with brand new baby (Koleton) and resting from being pregnant. (Rayeann). Not me!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So do you have Guitar Hero?! Dan and Lissa just introduced us and we're HOOKED! LOL Looks like everyone had fun!