Saturday, May 31, 2008

I love this bench!

Aden and Brynlee slept over at our house last night. They were so much fun to have over. For one thing Savannah didn't complain once she didn't have someone to play with. They jumped on the tramp and talked until midnight. Since we have construction going on in the back of our house it woke everyone up around 8:00 am. Sheesh! People don't you know it's Saturday my only day I get to sleep in!!! Oh well. The kids were just filthy so I stuck them in the tub. They had a great time splashing around. I told them if they clean up the messes in the bedroom we would go somewhere special for Aden birthday. Well a little bribery goes a long way. They had things cleaned up in no time. I told the kids that we were going to see the horse and maybe see if we could ride them. Aden told me that he only wanted to ride a big horsy. I thought to myself as I was driving these horsy will be big to you. We pulled up to Gardner Village and had them look out their windows at the horse. They were all so excited to see them. Aden immediately took of his seat belt while I was trying to park, to tell me "I'm ready to go". We got up to the ponies and the girl went in first to get on the horses. Savannah picked "Queen". I must say very fitting. Brynlee choose George and Aden chose Sparky. (Equally as fitting) :-) The kids had such a good time.
We then went to the petting zoo. Aden thought the goat was so cute. I thought they were cute until they tried to bite my toes off. OUCH! We then went to the little lake in the middle of the village. Aden got so excited to see the coy fish. They are huge there. They duck were also in the lake. The kids enjoyed sitting on the grass and watching the ducks. It was so much fun to have Aden and Brynlee come with us.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh how fun! I've got to get C and H over there to ride! They keep asking to ride a horse and I wasn't sure where we could find any. :) Looks like they all had a fun time!

Lissa said...

How fun is that? Looks like they all had a blast....I wanna go!

Lissa said...

I am such an airhead...I was wondering why that bench looked so familiar...DUH!