Saturday, March 8, 2008

You make my heart smile.


I came home from a long day at work and Jimmy had dinner all ready. That seriously is the best thing to have done when you are a working mom. They boys are old enough now to do daily chores. They each rotate doing the dishes after dinner. Dylan had scouts earlier that afternoon and they did some cooking. His darling leader got these chef hats for the kids. Dylan just loved it. He wore it for the rest of the night. He is always doing things that are hilarious. I just had to take this picture of him doing the dished and singing away. The next day at work while sitting at my desk I thought about Dylan and his chef hat. He just makes me smile and makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great family to help out like that! Adorable picture, too!