Saturday, August 16, 2008

Miss V.I.P.


This week Savannah was chosen as the V.I.P. in her Kindergarten class. This is such a fun thing for all of the kids to be spotlighted, and for the others to learn more about their classmates. On Monday I brought in this poster of her and spoke about all of the fun things about Savannah. I even brought in Gunner for the kids to pet. Here are some of the things I told her class.

Savannah is the only sister in our family. She is the youngest. Her favorite food is peanuts. Her favorite color is PINK but she does change it sometimes when you ask her. Her nickname is Banana. This is because her younger cousins can't say her name. She is really fun to be with, and she is a great friend. She got her name partly because her Mom loved to watch "Savannah Smiles" as a kid (a great Disney classic). Her favorite movie is Cinderella. Her favorite songs are: Kiss the girl by Colbie Caillat. and Mr. Roboto by Styx. (When I said this she busting out singing Mr. Roboto along with her robot dance moves.) It was hilarious. All week long she wore at school a special V.I.P badge the teacher made for her and she got to be the line leader and teacher helper all week. At the end of the week she received a cool award and she met the Principal Mrs. Easton who gave Savannah a stuffed animal.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

How neat!

Lissa said...

I LOVE that one of her favorite songs is Mr. Roboto! She is adorable.

shanni said...

She makes me laugh! What a character. I love her little spirit!